Last Revised: November 3, 2015
TabTale Ltd. its subsidiaries and affiliates (“TabTale”, “Company” “we” or “us”) respect the privacy of the visitors and/or users of its primary website at the address http://tabtale.com/ (including its subdomains) and any other TabTale-related-websites (collectively, the “Site”) (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Site.
1. Your consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, type of operating system, User's 'click-stream' or searches on the Site, type and version of browser, keyboard language, screen resolution, etc.
Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the Site automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User:
- The Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide in the Contact Form on the Site which includes the User's e-mail address (we note that we also collect via the Contact Form certain Non-personal Information, namely the User's device type). The User can optionally provide via the Contact Form his/her full name and phone number as well as any text he/she wishes to insert into the “message box”.
- In addition, in order to subscribe to TabTale newsletter, the User should provide TabTale with his/her e-mail address. Please see Section 12 below for further information the Newsletter Subscription.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your entry and use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
- We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you fill in the Contact Form on the Site. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site and services.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Be able to reply to the User's questions and concerns which were sent by the Users to TabTale's support center.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support
- Provide the Users who subscribed to our Newsletter Subscription with updates about the Company’s developments, new offerings, news regarding the Site and services TabTale's new Apps, etc.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User's computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site's Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, TabTale may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
6. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information please send us an e-mail with adequate detail of your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations and to resolve disputes or to enforce our Terms, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site may remain on our servers indefinitely.
The Site is intended for Users over the age of thirteen (13). Therefore, TabTale does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Site. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact TabTale at email@example.com if you have reasons to suspect that TabTale collected Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
9. Third Party Service Providers
10. Links to Third Party Websites
11. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
When you access or use the Site, we or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" or other similar technologies which store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies”), which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. We or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the Site) and persistent cookies (which stay on your system until you delete them). It is easy to disable or delete Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you disable or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited. Cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. TabTale does not control such third party service providers.
12. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with for the purpose of informing you regarding our Apps, products and services (including competitions we may hold from time to time) which may be of interest to you, and to send to you other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to TabTale by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
13. California Privacy Rights
To the extent applicable, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our Users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request you may send us an email to email@example.com. TabTale is only required to respond to one request per User each calendar year.
14. International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
16. Got any Questions?